Hario® – Coffee Column Mill/Grinder [Timber]
As Visual as it is Functional
1 in stock (can be backordered)
For free Sydney-wide shipping on machines, please select Add to Cart.
For shipping outside of Sydney, please select Quote for shipping outside Sydney and we will contact you with a shipping quote.
If unsure, please select the quote button and we will contact you to advise on shipping.
Crafted with durable wood and metal, the Hario Coffee Grinder Column Wood is as visual as it is functional. It looks great anywhere, grinds coffee with precision, and is easy to use.
The ceramic burrs are designed to remain razor sharp for years, all the while grinding coffee with consistency and precision. The grind setting adjuster offers you the ability to grind coffee for any method: espresso, French press, and everything in between.
The wooden cylinder topped with sleek metal demands respect and attention in every kitchen. It turns the monotony of grinding coffee into a polished, visually satisfying experience.
The grinder can hold up to 40g at a time. The wooden knob is comfortable and natural to hold while you grind. When you’re finished, the lid can be removed to reveal the grounds within.
- Ceramic Burrs – Designed for long-lasting razor sharpness and grinding precision.
- Grind For Any Method – Grind coffee to a suitable size for espresso, french press, and everything in between.
- Universal Wooden Design – Earns respect and compliments every kitchen style.
- 40g Capacity – Can hold up to 40g of coffee.
- Comfortable Grinding Knob – The wooden knob feels natural as you grind, saving your palm from a painful experience.
- Material: Wood, Metal
- Capacity: 40g
- Burrs: Ceramic
Download User Manual: Click Here