Rhinowares® – Milk Thermometer [Analog]
For free Sydney-wide shipping on machines, please select Add to Cart.
For shipping outside of Sydney, please select Quote for shipping outside Sydney and we will contact you with a shipping quote.
If unsure, please select the quote button and we will contact you to advise on shipping.
Steam with one eye on the milk temperature with the Rhinowares Thermometer. Featuring a massive temperature range, a milk jug clip, and two different lengths, this simple and effective thermometer will meet the needs of every home or professional barista.
Seeing your milk’s temperature as you steam is a powerful way to make your milk consistently delicious and just the right temperature. The built-on milk jug clip attaches the thermometer to your jug so that you can read it without the device falling into your way.
- Steamed Milk: 50-65C
- Espresso: 85-90C
- Black Tea: 100C
- Green Tea: 70-80C
The thermometer’s temperature range is wider than you’d probably ever need in a home or cafe setting: -18 to 104 C. The device comes in two lengths – 13cm and 18cm – to meet your specific needs based on your milk jug’s size.
- Milk Jug Clip – Designed to hold the thermometer in place for quick measurements without it falling in the way of your steaming.
- Massive Temperature Range – Accurate between -18 and 104 degrees Celsius, making it perfect for home or cafe use.
- Short + Long Options – Comes in two thermometer lengths (13cm, 18cm) to meet you and your milk jug’s needs.
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Glass
- Temperature Range: -18 to 104 C
- Short Thermometer is 13cm Long
- Long Thermometer is 18cm Long