Quamar Q50 Push Grinder
For free Sydney-wide shipping on machines, please select Add to Cart.
For shipping outside of Sydney, please select Quote for shipping outside Sydney and we will contact you with a shipping quote.
If unsure, please select the quote button and we will contact you to advise on shipping.
The Quamar Q50S Grinder is the staple that launched many other grinders in the Quamar family. It’s affordable and has a production rating of 1.5 kg per day, making it an excellent option for an office or cafe looking to add a second, medium consumption espresso option.
A portafilter push button allows you to grind directly into the portafilter, which has the option of sitting on the portafilter forks, on-demand. A side button is also available for grinding into other containers.
The grinder’s 54 mm stainless steel flat burrs are capable of rotating 1400 times per minute, but the 200-watt motor keeps the process quiet. The grind setting ring is stepped, enabling you to move back and forth between grind settings with ease and consistency.<
Quamar produces the majority of the grinder’s components itself, allowing the price to drop below its competitors. The aluminium body is available in five colours, the plastic hopper has a 500 g capacity, and the industrial grade mechanics make this grinder one that will serve you for years to come.
- 1.5kg Daily Production – Perfect for offices or cafes looking to add a second, medium consumption espresso option.
- Easy Push Grinding – Offers push on-demand grinding either by a side button or a portafilter push button below the dispenser.
- Stepped Grind Adjustments – Makes going back and forth between grind settings painless.
- Colour Variety – Available in five colours to suit the style of any cafe, office, or home.
- Premium Aluminium, Plastic
- Burrs: 54 mm flat burrs
- Dimensions: 155 x 240 x 410 mm (width x depth x height)
- Hopper Capacity: 500 g
- Weight: 7 kg
- 12 Months Warranty (Parts & Labour)
Black, Graphite Black, Metallic Silver